- 100% high quality plastic
- Won't rip and wear down like normal cards!
- 2-4 Players
- Grades K-5
HOW TO PLAY
1. Deal out 9 cards face up on the table in 3x3 array. The goal is to find a SET.
2. A set consists of 3 cards that make a number bond and are all different colors.
3. When a player sees a set, he/she says “Numskill!” and points out the cards.
4. If correct, that player gets to take those cards, and 3 new cards are added.
5. If no set is found, add an extra card (continue to do so) until a set is found.
6. Game ends when all cards have been dealt. Player with the most cards wins!
Basic Version - Find the SET only, regardless of color
My class loves playing Numskill. It is a fun way to help children increase their math fact fluency.
My student love playing it during math center time.
Great games for my grade 1st and 3rs grader
Numskill cards are a must have for grades 1 and 2 for sure! Students beg to play this game and are getting super good at creating fact families and seeing the relationships of addition and subtraction. The game allows for easy differentiation and can be changed up in many ways to keep the engagement at a high level. The cards themselves are made with great quality. I use them daily and they have remained in excellent shape. You'll love them!